Sunday, June 14, 2015

June Creative Journey Challenge: Day 14

It's hard to believe I am half way through the challenge! Today, I was not well but, in the end, a quite low key day fit well with my current project. I completed the masking on my 12x12 in time-lapse   sky painting. Yup the highly uninteresting image below was the fruit of a days labour. If all goes well, tomorrows reveal will be much more impressive. ;)

What is inspiring me today:

I'm going to be honest again and say, today's task was more of an exercise of patience and determination than creativity but, I suppose those things were driven by the original creative vision. I really hope the piece turns out and will have been worth the effort! I chose to listen to The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy to keep things light and perhaps to help inspire a creative take on a starscape? 

How do you find motivation to push through the more tedious, less inspiring aspects of a creative project?

P.S. That is not a picture of a blank piece of paper, I swear!

No comments: