Friday, July 25, 2008

July Birthdays..

I think every family has a month or two of the year that is birthday crazy. In my house it's may, in my extended family it's July and with my friends it's September. I am uber behind on my Family cards this year because I have been so focused on making swaps etc. for convention. I have Finally finished cards 5 and 6 of 10-11needed! But I still have a little ways to go to be in the clear. It's crazy but, I love it and I simply could not imagine buying someone a card now! Here are my last couple: This first card was for my maman, she loves these bright primary colours and has fond memories of biking as a child so she loves bicycle images (I actually had to borrow the stamp from her to make the card!!)
Recipe:

Stamps:
Polka dot BG, Time for You, Party Hearty
Paper:Real red, Ballet blue, whisper white
Ink: Whisper white craft, versamark, ballet blue, summer sun, real red, basic black, garden green, creamy caramel.
Tools & Acc:Punches ( scallop circle, boho blossoms, ticket corner) black embossing powder, blender pen, 2-way glue, dazzling diamonds glitter, black gingham ribbon, red brads, silver elastic cord, button from new Button Bouquet!!


This next card is for my brother...um he's a little brother...and let's just say the monkey suits if you know what I mean! I love this little guy it's so much fun to 'dress him up' with all his little accessories, and who doesn't love a sock monkey!
Recipe:

Stamps:
Sock Monkey, All Holidays
Paper:Real red, Pacific Point, Basic Gray, whisper white
Ink: Whisper white craft ink, basic black, real red
Tools & Acc:Punch photo corner, su! ribbon originals ribbon, white signo gel pen.

I hope you enjoyed, and make sure to take some Stampin' time!

No comments: