Tuesday, July 22, 2008

August Christmas Card Take-Out Class

Here are the sample cards I promised you in my newsletter. If you register for the Take-Out Christmas Card Class you will receive the Stamp set Punch Pals ($43.85 with shipping) plus all the pre-cut paper, ribbons, embelishments and envelopes to make a total of 10 cards (2 of 5 designs). More information bellow the photos. I really enjoyed making these cards and I am sure you will too!


August's Take-Out Christmas Card Workshop
Summer can be such a crazy time, I know it can be challenging to get to a fixed class, so why not take it to go? I will be offering a Christmas Card workshop that you can bring home and do when the time suits you best.
The class features the adorable Christmas stamp set, Punch Pals, on page 34 of the Spring/summer 2008 caty. This is a fabulous and versatile holiday stamp set which is designed to coordinate well with many of our punches.

The Stamp set alone costs (including shipping) $43.98, if you 'enroll' for this class for $54 ($49 for VIP members) you will receive the following:

  • The Punch Pals stamp set
  • Coloured photos and instructions for 5 different cards featuring many of the new incolors!
  • The Supplies to create 2 of each card
  • 10 Whisper white envelopes
  • 10% off any items on the recomended supplies list
FAQ
What if I already have the stamp set?
If you would still like to make the cards the supplies and instructions are available for $15 ($10 for VIP members)

Where can I see samples of the cards in the kit?
I will be posting images of the 5 cards included in the kit tuesday on my blog.

When do I need to have my order in for?
I will be placing an order for the kit materials on August 5th. If there is enough interest I may also place a later order.

What kind of additional supplies will I need?
Other than the stamping basics (scissors, adhessive, bone folder...) you will need a selection of inks, colouring tools, and a number of punches. For the inks I will offer recomendations for suitable alternative colours. For the punches, once you receive the reccomended supplies list simply identify the punches you do not have and I will pre-punch the necessary pieces for you. Also remember, you can order any necessary supplies at 10% off!

If you have any additional questions or would like to purchase this Take-Out Christmas card class please contact me.

No comments: