Monday, January 19, 2009

Spring Starts Today!!

...and I can almost believe it today, we've had a week of unseasonably warm temperatures in Alberta so I am trying to delude myself that they are here to stay!! Any how, that's not what this post is actually about. Today is the first official day of the Spring/Summer 2009 Ideabook & Catalogue!! Now there's news that will warm you up even if it's -30C outside your window! You can access the new caty and even place an online order on my SU! page: nadia.stampinup.net. While you are there make sure to chck out the Phase III Decor Elements release. This collection is just getting more and more fabulous with each new release and there are rumors of custom wall art to come later this year!! Ok, ok, I will calm down now...I think my bank account is definitely going to feel this caty, the "must have" portion of my wish list is ridiculously long already! Send me a note if you would like a paper copy of the caty, or you can get one free by hosting a workshop or becoming a Stampin' VIP.

Here are a Couple springy creations I made using Items fresh out of the new caty. I created the 2 cards as Make'n Takes for a recent Demonstrator team meeting, Enjoy!


Honey of a day:



{Recipe}
Stamps: Just Buzzin' Bye, Polkadot BG
Paper: Kraft, whisper white, so safron, chocolate chip, so safron prints DSP
Inks: stazon jet black, versamark, chocolate chip craft ink, (felts: so safron, choc. chip, blush blossom, pretty in pink, bashful blue)
Tools & Acc: Big Shot + Top note die, choc. chip gg ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, punches: scallop circle, 1-3/8, 1-1/4 circles



Cherry Rasberry Swirl




{Recipe}
Stamps: Goody, Goody Gumdrops hostess set, curly label punch bundle
Paper: Rose red, Kiwi kiss, pirrouette pink, whisper white, Rasberry Tart DSP
Inks: stazon jet black,whisper white craft ink, Rose Red, (felts: bashful blue)
Tools & Acc: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, punches: ticket corner, Wide oval, curly label

No comments: