Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm Baaaaaaaaaack!

I don't even know where to start... as many of you already know I a expecting a baby in April and I have been really ill for a couple of months. I'm afraid my limited energies had to be used to care for my daughter and try to keep my house and business afloat. As you can imagine the Blog became a really low priority! But now that I am feeling better, I have such a backlog of projects to show you I really have to get at it. So why don't we! These first pictures are of the projects from the Box-it! Bag-it! Tag-it! class I will be offering on Tuesday November 18th. I am really excited about this class because it's the first time I do so many 3-D projects in a class and we get to play with some really yummy accessories from the Holiday Mini Catalogue! This first large bag was inspired by the summer themed one we made at convention. All my colour choices were pulled from the gorgeous Ski Slope Designer series paper. This pack has such a variety of designs that I often don't recognize projects made with it! DSP is a quick and simple way to add real pizaz to your projects. This next project is based on an online tutorial I found, I will have to track it down again and link to it when I get the chance. It's called a Bag-in-a-box or a Box-in-a-bag or something like that. Bassically it's cute fun and easy so I really like it! This last box is really cool, I really do not know who to credit for it as they are popping up all over the place, apparently you can now find tutorials on how to make them too but, I figured this one out on my own. The transparent sides make it the perfect presentation for candies bath beads or other colourful stuff. (I'm sure you can find something more seasonal than my chocolate easter eggs!!)
To round out my Box-it! Bag-it! Tag-it! class we of course need tags. I will have one really fancy one to make using the Top Note Sizzix die and a bunch of simple ones. Once you have completed the main projects you are welcome to create as many of the simple punched tags as you can
before the end of class!
This class is coming up very soon so RSVP, ASAP!

No comments: