Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pretty Paper Flowers-Class

I am really excited about this months Techniques class called Pretty Paper Flowers! I will demonstrate many ways to create and give life to paper flowers and you will come away with three 'Pretty Projects'! This class has been expanded to 2 sessions and I still have room for more students on Thursday May 29 at 7pm. The cost of this class is $15 ($10 for VIP members). If you would like to join me for this class, please contact me. Also, remember, if you can't make the scheduled class, I am always willing to offer this or any other class for you and a few friends at a better time for you! Take a peek bellow at some of the projects we will make...


This beautiful square card was made using the Fabulous Flowers stamp set and a colour combo that I've fallen in love with: Perfect Plum, Old Olive and Soft Sky.


Because May is International Scrapbooking month (yes, there is such a thing!) Idecided to include a scapbook page among the projects. This cute and simple page incorporates a few different flower techniques. I thought the cheerfulness of this layout went well with a picture of my daughter and her first birthday cake.(It's about time I scrapped some of those photos, we will be celebrating her 2nd birthday this week end!!)


This final project is the one I am most proud of. I saw some lovely pictures of paper roses on the internet and I searched and searched to find out how to make them....but no luck! So, I sat down with some supplies and figured out how to make my own, now I can teach you! These flowers are time consuming but, well worth the effort. Each student will make a rose in the colour of their choice then we will attach them to a sweet little gift box.

I hope you can join us on the 29th!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These flowers are all beautiful. You have an amazing talent. Love the large flower on the box. That is so awesome. Reall nice job. You should do a tutorial and link it back here to your blog from SCS. This is fabulous. TFS
Dawn (SCS flowergal36)

Anonymous said...

Love the flowers if you ever do a tutorial please email me I would love to teach my girls this for a sat class my email is sherry_stampinup@yahoo.com