Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Stamp n' Spa Teaser


On Friday March 7th I will be hosting a Stamp n' Spa party. This is a total night of pampering! I will have 2 'girlfriend' themed card projects to make and my friend Lisa Provis from Beauty Control will be doing facials and all sorts of awesome spa treatments! To top it all off we will be offering a chocolate fondue. Stampin', beauty treatments and chocolate how can you top that?


The event will run from 7 to 9 pm at my home and cost $10, please see my SU! web site for event details and to RSVP. Hope you can join us!


The card itself was made using the following:

Card stock: chocolate chip, close to cocoa, pretty in pink and very vanilla

Ink: Chocolate chip, close to cocoa, pretty in pink

Stamps: Baroque Motifs, A Beautiful Thing, She's All That

Tools & Accessories: photo corners punch, round tab punch, corner rounder punch, stipple brush, dimensionals, SNAIL, 2-way glue, Cosmo fine glitter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous chocolate card. I like your color combo.