Monday, April 26, 2010

Stampin' Up!'s New Colour Renovation!!!

{You'll want to read to the end, I have a special offer for you!}

Hi Stampers,
I have some very exciting news for you! As you know Stampin' Up! is all about colours, and colour trends are constantly changing. Over the last few years, the In Color family have been used to keep the Stampin' Up! pallette on trend but, after lots of research they've decided that it was time for a larger change; a Color Renovation! Just like any renovation project it can be daunting and even scary at first but the end results are always worth the troubles! So what does this mean?

Some happy hellos and fond farewells...

There will now be 4 Color Collections: -Brights, Regals, Subtles and Neutrals

Each collection will include 10 colours (40 in all) These palettes are made up of 25 carried-over colours, 10 returning In Colors (Including most of my faves!!) and 5 gorgeous brand new colors. (Early Expresso looks like the brown of my dreams!)(See link on right side for full list).

Farewell...
So what's happening to the other 30 colours that will not be carried over? They are going to be retired {gulp!}. Now, while there are a few that I am glad to see go, there are also a few that really choke me up, and I'm sure you will feel the same way.(See link on right side for full list).

Stampin' Up! is promising to make all these colors available through the end of May then after that it will only be as supplies last so, I recommend ordering ASAP! I know that I will have to stock up on a few of my faves, somehow I can`t imagine a world without close to cocoa, mellow moss, pale plum or summer sun! Are your 'can't live without em' colours on the hit list?

Remember this will effect all inks, refills, cardstock, designer series papers, markers, pastels, watercolour crayons and of course accessories in the retiring colours.

{Edited to add: I just recieved my free samples of the new colours from Stampin' Up! and I love them even more in real life!! That makes saying good bye a little easier!}


In Colors...
They will also be continuing with the In-Color program but, in a slightly different (and in my opinion, much better) way. From now on, every year Stampin' Up! will introduce 5 new In-colors to reflect the color new color trends but, they will stick around for two whole years-yay! What this means, is after this year you will actually have access to 10 additional In-colors at any given time. I don't know about you but, this thrilled me, it always takes me a while to warm up to the new colours, then by the time I'm totaly in love with them- Bye bye! {sigh} I can't wait to see the new 2010 In colors!!

Easing Into the New Colour Collections:
While change is always exciting, as a demonstrator I was afraid it would become terribly expensive to stay current....would I have to purchase a new set of markers or watercolour crayons, on top of the new ink pads and papers?... Thank goodness Stampin' Up! was sensitive to this and so, for the duration of the 2010 catalogue they will be offering update kits that will only include the new colours as well as inserts for your marker boxes and pastels as well as new tins for the watercolour crayons.

Something This Exciting Calls for Prizes!
I will be purchasing the five new classic ink pads as soon as they are available (Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Early Expresso & Cajun Craze). In order to win one, simply place a minimum $30 order, including retiring colour products, during the month of May, either online or by contacting me directly. You will recieve one draw entry per $30 ordered before shipping and taxes. I will draw the winners in June.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to leave me a comment.

Have fun dreaming up new colour combos & Happy Stampin'!

No comments: