Friday, October 9, 2009

A Sketch challenge for you!

I have always wanted to offer sketch and colour challenges on my blog but I just did not have an easy way to do them. Thanks to My Digital Studio though, it is now a piece of cake!! I have no idea how often I will be able to offer these challenges but, here's your first one:



No rules, have fun! If you do give my sketch a try send me a link to it with your comments. If you want to post to SCS put SWS#1 in your description and don't forget to send me a link, I'd love to see your creations!

I will post my card for this challenge {hopefully!} later today when I announce a very special upcoming event, so keep your eyes pealed!

Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Hey Nadia,
Awesome challenge but I may not be able to squeeze it in this week. I am totally packed with events this month (business & personal), so don't know if I will have time to squeeze it in. But keep up with the challenges, I love them.

Sandi

conductorchik said...

Love the sketch, love the challenge, and DOUBLE love that you made it on MDS!