Friday, January 2, 2009

Great Idea for using our DSP

I was up early this morning with my daughter (she started asking to go downstairs to eat at about 5 am!) and decided check out my E-mail. I am subscribed to an awesome Crafting blog called Craft Magazine Daily. Even though this is not a strictly papercrafting publication, I find it's a fabulous source for daily inspiration and definately worth checking out!

This morning, one of the featured projects was creating custom interchangeable IPod covers:
Link
Besides being a really great use for ones stash designer papers this article cought my attention because the artist used SU!'s scrumptious Ski Slope paper. (from the current Holiday Mini Catalog). I know that this kind of case/face plate is available for all sorts of portable electronics now days so keep your eyes open for some to fit your devices and get ready to take your stash out of the craft room!

I'm actually kicking myself because a few months ago I saw cases like this that would have fit my IPod nano at a local liquidation store for $0.60 but, I opted for the lime green aluminum case instead! O
h well, live and learn!

The complete tutorial can be found here at jannypie.com. Enjoy!!

Oh and Happy Crafting in 2009!!

No comments: