Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Rubber Rummage Sale & New Catalogue Release Party


Time to celebrate!

I will be hosting A New Catalogue Launch Party on Sunday August 10th @ 3pm. My hostesses will be invited to a special pre-launch party where they will have first dibs on what I have to offer!

What to expect:
  • New Fall/Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalogue! (free to my hostesses)
  • Make and Take projects using new products
  • Special offers
  • Door prizes
  • Displays and Technique Demonstrations
  • Retired Stamps & Accessories sale (including a Cuttlebug!)
  • Mystery Hostess!! (My last one earned a $170 shopping spree and 3 stamp sets!)
  • Information about coming classes and clubs
  • Bring a friend who has never stamped with me and get a free gift!
  • And Refreshments of Course!
RSVP by phone (780-988-0647) or E-mail (nlt@shaw.ca) to take part in the fun!

PS this party will be open house style so please come even if you can only stay for a few minutes!

No comments: